We are appearing March 6th and March 8th at the Galactic Wisdom Conference in Gig Harbor WA with our Aura Video Station.
Ted Mahr is hosting this non-profit UFO and psychic conference with some of the world’s most famous and interesting UFO and psychic people at the Inn at Gig Harbor in Gig Harbor, Washington from March 6th to 8th, 2015. I’ve printed his letter below that best details this awesome event.
Speakers at the conference will be:
(1) famous Michiko Hayashi (Head, Emoto Peace Project) and world famous Dr. Yasu Nemoto (Chief Scientist, Emoto Peace Project) who are flying in from Tokyo, Japan; they will be giving a special workshop on the work of the late Dr. Masuro Emoto; Dr. Emoto was one of the world’s most famous and most spiritual doctors, until he met an untimely death last October; He is the author of the New York Times’ best selling book, Messages from Water;
(2) Scott Lemriel, author of the best selling book, The Seres Agenda; Scott has had face to face contact with benevolent human ETs for the past 54 years and will be giving a seminar on how to contact benevolent human ETs;
(3) Jerry Wills, a wonderful healer who has been able to heal people of almost any disease by just touching them; Jerry can also remove alien implants – I actually saw him remove alien implants last October at an international UFO Conference in Bergen, Norway;
(4) famous psychic Lois Berman, who is flying in from Boston; Lois has her own very successful psychic TV and radio programs and she is one of the best psychics in North America;
(5) Phoenix Redhawk, a wonderful and nationally well known spiritual healer from Long Island, New York, who will also be flying in for the conference. The conference is called the “Galactic Wisdom Conference” and it will be held at the Inn at Gig Harbor at 3211 – 56th Street, N.W., Gig Harbor, Washington 98335, telephone: 253-858-1111.
(6) Finally, people will be able to have a private showing of the academy award winning movie, “The Invocation” on Sunday night, March 8th. Famous Hollywood film producer Emmanuel Itier has graciously agreed to a free, private showing of his movie, which is considered the world’s most spiritual film!
The first day of the conference on Friday, March 6th will be FREE, with FREE healing sessions and FREE psychic readings with some of the world’s best psychics from 7 pm to 10 pm. (Compare this to the cost of psychic readings in Seattle and in Tacoma, where some psychics charge up to $125 and $250 per hour to do readings!)
Also, from 5 pm to 7 pm that day, there will be FREE food.
In addition, from 2 pm to 4 pm on that Friday (March 6th), I will be broadcasting my “Out of this World” Radio show from the ballroom at the Inn at Gig Harbor, and will then open the conference at 5 pm. People are welcome to come to the Inn at Gig Harbor to be part of the live audience.
My “Out of this World Radio” show broadcasts from Seattle on KKNW 1150 Am on Friday afternoons from 2 pm to 4 pm. It is a psychic and UFO show, and it one of the most popular talk shows in Seattle. It is also the fastest growing UFO and psychic radio program in the world with listeners in over 60 countries!
Also, if people would like to volunteer to help with the conference by doing simple things like providing transportation for the speakers, or perhaps providing a free room or a bed for the speakers, or help with people registering for the conference, they will get admission to the entire three day event for free.
The purpose of the Galactic Wisdom Conference (and my “Out of this World” radio show) is to raise consciousness to make this world a better and happier place. The event is dedicated to the late Dr. Masuro Emoto (the world’s most famous water scientist and one of the world’s most spiritual men, and author of the New York Times’ best selling book, Messages from Water.
The conference is designed not only to put people in touch with the other side, but also to give them the opportunity to contact UFOs and Extraterrestrials. People will also be able to meet some of the world’s most famous spiritual healers for FREE healing sessions for any health problem or disease, all free of charge for the first day of the conference on Friday, March 6th, from 7 pm to 10 pm.
It’s a nonprofit conference, and the event is dedicated to the late Dr. Masuro Emoto (the world’s most famous water scientist and one of the world’s most spiritual men, and author of the New York Times’ best selling book, Messages from Water), who unfortunately passed away in October 2014.
Joining me to give the opening speech at the conference on Friday night (March 6th) will be Echan Deravy, who lives in the Japan, who is also flying in for the conference… He was on my show recently; he is one of the world’s best remote viewers and I consider him one of the world’s most fascinating people!!
The first day of the conference on Friday, March 6th is free, and the cost for the other two days on Saturday and Sunday (March 7th and 8th) is $197, with a daily rate of just $97 a day, which includes all free workshops and healing sessions. Students and low income get a 50 percent discount.
I hope you can do a story on my conference, and you are also very welcome to attend (for free) — Thank you so much for your interest and support!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
With Best Wishes,
Ted Mahr, Organizer, Galactic Wisdom Conference
You live in a sea of energy—the Universal Energy Field (UEF). Quantum physics refers to this field of possibilities as the “Quantum Soup.” Ancients called this life-force energy “chi” or “qi.” Western mystics talked about Cosmic Consciousness, Infinite Spirit and “The All.” Contemporary philosophers discuss the “Divine Matrix of Creation.”
No matter what you call it, energy is energy and it is the “stuff” of the Universe. Energy is neither good nor bad—it just “is.” Energy only realizes its potential when in motion.
“Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.” – Third Law of Hermetic Wisdom.
The Law of Vibration is an ancient concept that forms the basis for many contemporary scientific observations and theories. Everything that exists in the universe has its own natural frequency of vibration. Light, heat, magnetism, and electricity all exist because of vibration. According to John W. Keely’s first law of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics, published in 1893, vibration is the beginning of all matter.
The frequency of the vibration determines its form—the lower the frequency, the more physically dense the form. A form that is more refined and subtle has a higher or faster vibratory rate. If you change the frequency of the vibration, you will alter the form.
Thoughts are powerful. Created by conscious, cognitive processes, your thoughts focus this life force energy. Each thought carries a form. Whatever you think, you transmit that vibratory frequency. If you want to create positive energy, then what thoughts do you think?
Dr. David R. Hawkins, MD, PhD developed a “map” of the levels of human consciousness (also called the Scale of Consciousness) that uses a muscle-testing technique called Applied Kinesiology (AK). Muscle testing uses your body’s muscles to give a “true/false” reading. In AK, a muscle that tests strong equals a “true” reading whereas a muscle that tests weak indicates a “false.” AK presupposes that your body intrinsically “knows” what is beneficial for you as well as harmful. Through calibration with AK, you can figure out what is “good” and “true” for your well-being as well as what can be detrimental (false) for you.
In his doctoral dissertation, Dr. Hawkins researched and documented the nonlinear, spiritual realm. His dissertation, titled “Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis and Calibrations of the Level of Human Consciousness,” is an elaborate discussion of the Scale of Consciousness and its significance. He outlines his scientifically validated work in his groundbreaking book, Power vs. Force: The Anatomy of Consciousness (Veritas Publishing, 1995).
Each level of consciousness (LOC) coincides with definable human behaviors and perceptions about life and God/Spirit. Each level represents a corresponding attractor field of varying strength that exists beyond the three-dimensional reality. Dr. Hawkins determined that each LOC has a critical point to which its defined field entrains. The numbers on Dr. Hawkins’ scale represent calibrations of measurable vibratory frequencies of the levels of human consciousness and its corresponding level of reality.
By testing the participants using AK, Dr. Hawkins determined that all tested weak when exposed to the behaviors list below 200. To varying degrees, all participants tested strong to those behaviors calibrated about 200. If you want to create positive energy, then align your thoughts and actions with those behaviors above 200.
Figure 1 Table from Think It->Say It->Be It: Use Your Words to Change Your Life
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” ~ Lao Tzu
Expressing kindness is probably one of the best ways to get your mojo working in a positive direction. Kindness is a virtue honored by many cultures and ethical systems. Underlying this behavior is an altruistic concern for others, as true giving expects no return. Research demonstrates that an act of kindness not only benefits the receiver, it physically uplifts the giver via “feel good” neurotransmitters released in the brain. That is if only you don’t “keep score.”
It takes courage to step out of you comfort zone and commit random acts of kindness. You need to have a non-judgmental, neutral mindset plus a willingness to accept the other for who they are.
Want to practice random acts of kindness? You can use your thoughts to radiate kindness to others without physically doing something for the other. Just by broadcasting positive thoughts, you can perhaps make someone’s present moment more joyful.
Create energy packets of Good Vibrations—and send them to a random individual.
“You are like a candle. Imagine you are sending light out all around you. All your words, thoughts and actions are going in many directions. If you think something kind, your kind words go in many directions, and you yourself go with them.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
When you first do this exercise, start in familiar surroundings, i.e. your workplace, a social gathering, or in one of your favorite hangouts. Using your intuition, notice one person in your immediate area. You might observe that they are waiting in line, maybe look tired, bored, or a bit frustrated. Do the following:
1. Look at the person with positive neutrality. Quickly, find one feature about this person that you like or find agreeable. This can be anything from a pleasing smile to an attractive pair of glasses. It can be a physical feature or part of their attire. No matter how insignificant, discover one aspect of the individual that is positive in your world. If finding a positive attribute is a challenge, then move on to another person.
2. When you found that one thing, use your words to create a well-formed, positive thought about the person. “She has a friendly smile.” “What a great pair of glasses!” Phrase this thought as if you were delivering a sincere complement.
3. As you look at that person, think your well-formed positive thought. Staring isn’t appropriate. A glance will suffice.
4. Keep thinking that thought. Acknowledge that person with a smile.
There – your packet of Good Vibrations just delivered a random act of kindness.