We are appearing March 6th and March 8th at the Galactic Wisdom Conference in Gig Harbor WA with our Aura Video Station.
Ted Mahr is hosting this non-profit UFO and psychic conference with some of the world’s most famous and interesting UFO and psychic people at the Inn at Gig Harbor in Gig Harbor, Washington from March 6th to 8th, 2015. I’ve printed his letter below that best details this awesome event.
Speakers at the conference will be:
(1) famous Michiko Hayashi (Head, Emoto Peace Project) and world famous Dr. Yasu Nemoto (Chief Scientist, Emoto Peace Project) who are flying in from Tokyo, Japan; they will be giving a special workshop on the work of the late Dr. Masuro Emoto; Dr. Emoto was one of the world’s most famous and most spiritual doctors, until he met an untimely death last October; He is the author of the New York Times’ best selling book, Messages from Water;
(2) Scott Lemriel, author of the best selling book, The Seres Agenda; Scott has had face to face contact with benevolent human ETs for the past 54 years and will be giving a seminar on how to contact benevolent human ETs;
(3) Jerry Wills, a wonderful healer who has been able to heal people of almost any disease by just touching them; Jerry can also remove alien implants – I actually saw him remove alien implants last October at an international UFO Conference in Bergen, Norway;
(4) famous psychic Lois Berman, who is flying in from Boston; Lois has her own very successful psychic TV and radio programs and she is one of the best psychics in North America;
(5) Phoenix Redhawk, a wonderful and nationally well known spiritual healer from Long Island, New York, who will also be flying in for the conference. The conference is called the “Galactic Wisdom Conference” and it will be held at the Inn at Gig Harbor at 3211 – 56th Street, N.W., Gig Harbor, Washington 98335, telephone: 253-858-1111.
(6) Finally, people will be able to have a private showing of the academy award winning movie, “The Invocation” on Sunday night, March 8th. Famous Hollywood film producer Emmanuel Itier has graciously agreed to a free, private showing of his movie, which is considered the world’s most spiritual film!
The first day of the conference on Friday, March 6th will be FREE, with FREE healing sessions and FREE psychic readings with some of the world’s best psychics from 7 pm to 10 pm. (Compare this to the cost of psychic readings in Seattle and in Tacoma, where some psychics charge up to $125 and $250 per hour to do readings!)
Also, from 5 pm to 7 pm that day, there will be FREE food.
In addition, from 2 pm to 4 pm on that Friday (March 6th), I will be broadcasting my “Out of this World” Radio show from the ballroom at the Inn at Gig Harbor, and will then open the conference at 5 pm. People are welcome to come to the Inn at Gig Harbor to be part of the live audience.
My “Out of this World Radio” show broadcasts from Seattle on KKNW 1150 Am on Friday afternoons from 2 pm to 4 pm. It is a psychic and UFO show, and it one of the most popular talk shows in Seattle. It is also the fastest growing UFO and psychic radio program in the world with listeners in over 60 countries!
Also, if people would like to volunteer to help with the conference by doing simple things like providing transportation for the speakers, or perhaps providing a free room or a bed for the speakers, or help with people registering for the conference, they will get admission to the entire three day event for free.
The purpose of the Galactic Wisdom Conference (and my “Out of this World” radio show) is to raise consciousness to make this world a better and happier place. The event is dedicated to the late Dr. Masuro Emoto (the world’s most famous water scientist and one of the world’s most spiritual men, and author of the New York Times’ best selling book, Messages from Water.
The conference is designed not only to put people in touch with the other side, but also to give them the opportunity to contact UFOs and Extraterrestrials. People will also be able to meet some of the world’s most famous spiritual healers for FREE healing sessions for any health problem or disease, all free of charge for the first day of the conference on Friday, March 6th, from 7 pm to 10 pm.
It’s a nonprofit conference, and the event is dedicated to the late Dr. Masuro Emoto (the world’s most famous water scientist and one of the world’s most spiritual men, and author of the New York Times’ best selling book, Messages from Water), who unfortunately passed away in October 2014.
Joining me to give the opening speech at the conference on Friday night (March 6th) will be Echan Deravy, who lives in the Japan, who is also flying in for the conference… He was on my show recently; he is one of the world’s best remote viewers and I consider him one of the world’s most fascinating people!!
The first day of the conference on Friday, March 6th is free, and the cost for the other two days on Saturday and Sunday (March 7th and 8th) is $197, with a daily rate of just $97 a day, which includes all free workshops and healing sessions. Students and low income get a 50 percent discount.
I hope you can do a story on my conference, and you are also very welcome to attend (for free) — Thank you so much for your interest and support!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
With Best Wishes,
Ted Mahr, Organizer, Galactic Wisdom Conference